Sublimation printing, a printing technique whereby, the artwork are printed on heat resistant transfer paper. These prints are later transferred to fabric using heat and pressure. Sublimation printings are able to produce full colour designs and produces higher quality graphics and resolution as well as capable of printing very fine detail compare to screen printing or heat press.
From designing to the finished garment, it takes 10-14 working days for sublimation printing to be completed.
Please be informed that for our sublimation printing service there’s no minimum order requirement. You can even order just one piece
Have no ready design? No worries, our graphic design team can help you. To make our design team job easy in designing your order, please be ready with a description of the design you would like to create.
One of the advantages of sublimation printing is that it allows full coverage design and artwork
If the design includes a logo, it will be much help if you can provide a clear photo of the logo
If your design includes lettering, please have in mind a type of font you would like to use. In addition, you’ll want to be sure the font requested is suitable.
Submit the order
- Once you have all your order info completed, your order is ready to be processed and submit to our sales team.
Start with a price quote. To request a quote, have these pieces of info available:
- Garment and fabric type
- Quantity of items (including breakdown of sizes)
- Final art file or description of art that you would like created including its sizing if you have and the location of the art on the garment
- Finishing – Size tagging, button and neck color
Designing & Colour Proofing
- Ready design: The art file provided by you will be checked by our designer to see if all artwork is not missing. Once that we will produce a sample (not actual size) to check its color.
- Custom design: Our designer will provide a digital mock-up of the design. Once the design is approved we will produce a sample (not actual size) to check its color
Once the sample is approved, production for your order starts.
SUBLIMATION ROUND NECK SHIRT SIZING GUIDELINES
SUBLIMATION COLLAR SHIRT SIZING GUIDELINES
Measurement around the fullest part, just under arms and across shoulder blades
Measure from the highest point of the shoulder to the lower hip.
POSITION OF THE ARTWORK
Artwork can also be placed on the neck, this is categorized as a custom neckpiece and the material used to produce a custom neckpiece is different than those of a readymade neckpiece.
MUG SUBLIMATION ARTWORK POSITION
SINGLE SIDE PRINTING OF MUG
FULL PRINTING OF MUG
WHAT CAN WE SUBLIMATE?
- Table Cloth
- Custom Made Corporate Uniform
FOR YOUR INFO
Check out our gifts and souvenirs service page to see more details on mug printing